Sunday, April 29, 2007

Scrubs, part...?

Staying at a friend's house; in the morning, D, a 3 and a half year old person who addressed me while wearing her princess dress, noted that I was wearing my jammies. "Yes," I said, "They're my jammies, and I also go to work in them."

Pause. Look of trying to figure out whether I am scamming her, followed by optimism that in fact I am being serious and that there are people who go to work in their jammies. I call Ms Hemodynamics who is with R and G, all of whom also go to work in their jammies. It's pretty amazing, when you think about it, that we all go to work in our jammies.

2 comments:

Drnjbmd said...

Why do you think I went into Surgery? I can live in my jammies. Now add some milk and cookies at 4pm coupled with nap time and my life would be perfect!

Isn't it neat to be seen through the eyes of a 3 and 1/2 year old? Life just doesn't get any more interesting.

Joe Wright said...

cookies+powerpoint presentation= afternoon conference=
nap time.

all that's missing is the milk.